Addison Rae is a well-known TikTok star, YouTuber, and social media influencer from the United States. With over 81 million followers, Addison Rae is one of the most popular TikTok stars. She is well-known as one of Tiktok’s most popular stars. Rae has secured a starring part in the forthcoming film “He’s All That” as of 2021.
She is the world’s second most popular TikTok celebrity. She joined the Hype House in 2019 after starting to post on TikTok. Since then, she has gone from being a social media influencer to a full-fledged star. He’s All That, a planned remake of the 1999 adolescent comedy She’s All That, will feature Rae.
Tune in to the bio to find more about Addison Rae’s Tiktok, Age, Net Worth, Parents, Instagram, Body Measurements, and Bio, as well as other fascinating information about her.
|Name||Addison Rae Easterling|
|Known As||TikTok Star|
|Date Of Birth||June 10, 2000|
|Age||21 year old in 2021|
|Birth Place||Louisiana, USA|
Addison Rae Bio & Family
Addison Rae was raised in a Christian household. Sheri Nicole is her mother’s name. Monty Lopez is her father’s name. Her father has a page called ‘the Lopez boys.’ Lucas and Enzo are Addison’s two younger brothers. She has completed her studies and is well-educated. She completed her education from the comfort of her own home.
|Brother (s)||Lucas and Enzo|
Addison Rae Age
Addison Rae is an American actress who was born on October 6, 2000, in Lafayette, Louisiana. She will be 20 years old in 2021.
Addison Rae Height & Weight
How tall is Addison Rae? She has a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. Rae is about 55 kg (121 lbs) in weight. Addison, too, is a fitness nut. In addition, she has blonde hair and brown eyes.
Addison Rae Body Measurements
What are the body measurements of Addison Rae? She frequently delights her followers by posting photos of herself modeling on Instagram, and they were eager to show their gratitude for her latest pictures update. 36-25-36 is her body measurement. She wears a 34B bra size. She wears a UK size 6 shoe.
Addison Rae Dating & Boyfriend
Who is the boyfriend of Addison Rae? Rae is now dating Grammy-nominated artist Omer Fedi. she has been dating since the summer of 2021. Addison Rae was formerly linked to TikTok star Bryce Hall. In October of 2020, Addison and Bryce reunited.
They declared it quits again a few months later, in March 2021. People began to speculate if Addison had started seeing someone else almost soon after she revealed that she had split up with Bryce in March of 2021. On April 17, she allegedly went to a boxing fight with singer Jack Harlow at the Triller Fight Club. The reported hangout caused a stir on social media, and Bryce responded with a series of tweets that looked to be directed at Addison and Jack.
Addison Rae TikTok
In terms of her professional life, she began her work at an early age. Her fame grew because of her TikTok account. She also signed with WME in January to help her grow her brand through dancing, modeling, sponsorships, and other activities.
Aside from that, she has millions of followers on her Instagram account.
She flaunts her beautiful, curvy, and seductive physique there on a daily basis. Addison also has her own clothing brand, Shop Addison Rae, where she offers T-shirts, Hoodies, and TikTok beginning apparel kits at a low cost. She has a close friendship with, “yodelinghaley”.
Addison Rae Net Worth
How much is the net worth of TikTok Star Addison Rae? Addison Rae’s net worth is predicted to be about $3 million in 2021. Her social media profiles are her main source of revenue.
She also makes a good living through sponsors, brand endorsements, Google AdSense, paid promotion, advertising, and a variety of other sources. Addison’s projected earnings per sponsored post on her page are about $14,500. With each passing day, her net worth increases. She also has her own merchandising line, where she sells items such as hoodies, t-shirts, and other items.
TikTok Hype House
The Hype House is a Los Angeles home that is owned and operated by some of TikTok’s greatest stars. One of Hype House’s members is Addison Rae. Petrou is one of the few members that had a following before TikTok, aside from her. Hype House also includes Lil Huddy, another cofounder, and highly successful creator. Daisy Keech, the third co-founder, is a fitness influencer who claims to have invented the “first certified genuine bootie.” Charlie, the newest member of the Hype House constellation, is a bright star. She’s undoubtedly TikTok’s most successful user. Dixie ran away from the Hype House in the middle of the night in May 2020, but she’ll be appearing on a Brat TV show called Attaway General shortly. Addison Rae has a successful dance and lip-syncing channel, and she participated in the NBA All-Star broadcast with the D’Amelios. She is a member of Hype House as well. Alex Warren may be one of the few Hype House residents that live there full-time. In addition, several well-known TikTokers are members of Hype House.
Addison Rae’s dream
She aspires to be an actress and is polishing her skills.
Addison Rae Bad Bitch Song
THE KID LAROI has composed a song about Addison. The TikTok celebrity also had something to say about the song. On YouTube, the song has received millions of views. She posted a video on her TikTok account with her mother reacting to the song. Addison has recently consented to appear in the song’s music video. The Kid LAROI of Australia spoke with Genius News about his new TikTok-inspired song, “Addison Rae.” The song was titled after TikTok singer Addison Rae, who used a clip of the then-unfinished song in one of her videos to help it go viral online. It rapidly surpassed one million views and prompted admirers to seek out more. After seeing the popularity of the sample, Laroi returned to the studio to finish the whole track, he told Genius.
Upcoming Movie He’s All That
Rae, a TikTok celebrity and former competitive dancer, makes her acting debut in He’s All That. Padgett is an adolescent social media star whose terrible on-camera breakup goes viral, and she portrays her. Padgett makes a reckless bet with a buddy to salvage her reputation, wagering that she can turn a misanthropic student (played by Buchanan) into their school’s next prom king.
- Addison Rae started on YouTube on August 28, 2016, and she now has over 47.2 million followers.
- “Everyday hair and makeup” was her first video on her YouTube channel.
- Addison Rae Easterling is her birth name.
- The online star frequently posts photos of her lavish lifestyle, friends and family, charming selfies, professional photo shoots, and peeks of her holiday excursions, among other things.
- In July of this year, she joined TikTok.
- She first downloaded TikTok for entertainment purposes.
- Her TikTok lip-sync videos are a hit among her fans.
- Her first Instagram post was in October of 2014.
- She has almost a million followers on Instagram.
- Her mum is a content creator as well.
- She even did a TikTok lip-sync video with her mother and father.
- They made an appearance on the song “Money in the Grave” in November of 2019.
- She mainly posts bikini photos from various beaches on Instagram.
- Addsion has a strong desire to dance.
- She, too, enjoys travelling.
- She is a fitness nut and an accomplished gymnast.
- Her body dimensions are really accurate and curvy.
- She has a confident and refined appearance.
- Addsion like to dress in loose t-shirts and slacks.
- She is also a fashionista for teenagers.
- Her smooth, long hair is stunning.
- She works out five days a week and eats primarily nutritious foods.
- ‘You look lost, follow me,’ reads her Instagram bio.
- ‘snap addison e’ is her snapchat user id.
- ‘whoisaddison’ is her Twitter handle.
- Addison is also a member of The Hype House, a renowned TikTok creative house. Despite the fact that Addison does not reside in the house, she often visits and collaborates with the other members of the group.
- In late May 2020, TikTok star Addison Rae gives Kourtney Kardashian her favourite 6-minute booty exercise on the Kourtney Kardashian workout plan.
- The 19-year-old TikTok star replies after releasing her Workout video.
- “I’ve done this butt exercise a million times because it actually hurts like hell but is so good.”
- “I have such a wonderful butt workout that I want to see how yours is, and then I think we should do another day where I show you mine,” Kourtney continued.
- During her workouts, another young TikTok star’s family has joined her.
- Addison Rae will be featured in the film Spy Cat shortly.
- She won the starring part and voice of Marnie in the film.
- Furthermore, Marnie is a housecat who decides to leave her comfortable existence to solve a strange crime, and this is Addison’s first voice acting role.
- After getting back together during the summer, Bryce Hall and Addison Rae called it quits last month.
- Bryce has recently been spotted dating Tessa Brooks, a YouTuber.
- She apologised and promised to continue studying after posting a selfie on Instagram with a Martin Luther King quotation.
- Addsion has a distinct, confident, and lively style that is reminiscent of some of the companies with whom she has partnered in the United States.
- She has the ability to change people’s life with a simple bop that includes an encouraging message to respect yourself and disconnect from those that degrade you.
Does Addison Rae have a film coming out?
Rae has been cast as the leading lady in the forthcoming film “He’s All That.” She’ll portray Padgett Sawyer in the film, a popular girl who takes a challenge to transform the school’s least popular boy into a prom king.
The film is a remake of the 1999 film “She’s All That,” with the main characters’ genders reversed. On August 27, 2021, the film will be available on Netflix.
Rae stated of filming the film, “I’m a little apprehensive, but I tried my very best and that’s all I can do.”
Are Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan dating in real life?
In the new Netflix film, He’s All That, Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan performed a compelling performance, and fans everywhere have been asking if the love they portrayed on screen is real.
After all, we’ve seen Netflix co-stars date before, and if there’s a chance that another romance like Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline could emerge, viewers would undoubtedly speculate.
Because Addison Rae and Buchanan are not dating in real life, it appears like their acting is so convincing. Their characters may be totally over heels for each other, but their romance is purely fictitious and does not exist in the actual world.